Are you looking out for Up Police Recruitment 2018 or Vacancies? If yes, then this post is solely for you. The board of Uttar Pradesh Police has released the notification on 27/01/2018 that they are going to conduct examinations for Constable, PAC, etc. (Male/Female). You can apply online for Up Police 2018 from here using uppbpb.gov.in.
Everyone has a dream of getting into a government job. Well, who doesn’t wants it! Up Police Exam Board has released 41520 Vacancies. Aspirants can apply for UP Police Constable recruitment 2018 from here. They’re going to conduct the Civil Constable exam very soon.
If you’re looking for Government Jobs in Up police, then keep reading this post. Here, we’ll provide all the information about Up Police Current Running recruitment. Mostly, Up Police Department lookup for Young, Energetic and motivated Aspirants to pursue the career in Up Police. This notification is all about Civil Service, Constable, PAC and others and freshers will be paid a monthly salary ranging from 5200-15000 and Post Graduates started salary is around 20,000. Note that this is freshers salary and it will increase for sure.
If you still unemployed or having interest in Government Jobs or Police, then read all the notifications from here carefully and before applying, make sure that you pass the Eligibility Criteria. You can download Up Police Constable or PAC Pdf Form from here.
- 1 Up Police Constable, PAC Recruitment 2018:
- 2 Online Registration For Civil Constable/PAC/Sports Quota 2018 at
- 3 Upcoming Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018:
Up Police Constable, PAC Recruitment 2018:
Below, we are going to share the eligibility criteria one should have before applying for Up Police PAC. We’re also going to share the Salary chart, Exam Notifications, Up Police Constable/PAC Syllabus and you can download them also.
Must Check: UP Board Class 10th Model Sample Papers 2018
|Posts wise vacancies detail
|Constable Vacancies Detail – आरक्षी नागरिक पुलिस भर्ती 2018
|PAC Vacancies Detail – आरक्षी पीएसी भर्ती 2018
Police Exam Tentative Schedule:
- Opening Date For Submission of Online Application is 22 Jan 2018.
- Closing date for submission of Online Application is 22 Feb 2018.
- Closing Date Application Fees is 400Inr.
- You can download admit card online with Online screening exam date.
Eligibility Criteria for Up Police Recruitment 2018:
- If you’re a male candidate, then your age should be around 18-22 years.
- And, If you’re a female candidate, then your age should be around 18-25 years.
- You should have passed your Intermedia Examination to apply.
- You don’t need any experience in the related field.
Selection Process for Up Police 2018:
- You’ll have to pass the Written Exam.
- You’ve to give Physical Efficiency and Physical Measurement test.
- Endurance Test
- You’ve to do the Document Verification.
Exam Syllabus and Marking Details:
- General Knowledge and General Awareness – 150 Marks
- Numerical Ability – 75 Marks
- Reasoning – 75 Marks
- For Male candidates, Height should be around 168cm. (160cm for ST Candidates) and a minimum weight of 50 Kg is required and talking about the chest part; It should be around 79cm.
- For Female –
Height should be around 152cm. ( 147cm for ST Candidates)
Minimum weight should be around 40Kg.
- Male candidates should have to complete a race of 4.8Km in 24mins.
- Whereas, Female candidates will get 14mins to complete 2.4Km.
Online Registration For Civil Constable/PAC/Sports Quota 2018 at
So as Up Police has released a total vacancy of 42000+ people, anyone can apply for it if he/she matches the criteria. The last date to fill out and submit the form is 22/02/2018. Those candidates who are eligible can apply for the Up Police Recruitment. The online form is available here. They can download the form and then can fill it or can also fill out the form and send it to the Postal Address(If possible).
NOTE: Students who will fill the form/Submit it After 22 Feb 2018 will be rejected. So make sure to Submit the form as soon as possible.
Upcoming Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018:
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 can be found here in details. All the Unemployed or Jobseekers people can visit our website on a regular basis to get all type of details and Notifications about State and Central Government exams.
A little bit new recruitment Up Police is going to reveal, is they are soon going to Publish a new Recruitment of Sub Inspector aka SI, and there are a total number of 5000 Seats.
Moreover, If you need anything else and any assistant, then you can comment below. Our team will assist you for sure.