Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (TVVP) has just announced that they are going to recruit a total of about 1133 post of Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist. Candidates can fill up their form online. The TVVP 2018 Recruitment will be according to the Educational Qualification. The admission form for TVVP 2018 started rolling out from 05.04.2018 and the last date for the form fill up is 04.05.2018. Today, in this article, we are going to cover all the necessities for TVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Examination. We will update the Examination Date soon.
TVVP 2018 Examination: Admit Card:
We are providing you with the complete guide to download your TVVP 2018 Examination Admit Card, so let head over to that:
- First of all, visit the official website, you can go there simply by clicking here.
- And when it loads successfully click on Careers option and wait for a while.
- Now, open TSPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist Hall Ticket.
- And then click on the option to download TSPSC Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist Hall Ticket.
- Enter your Login details.
- Your Login details consist of your Application Number and Password.
- Furthermore, click on the Submit option.
- Finally, Admit Card for TVVP 2018 Examination will appear.
- In addition, you either save it as PDF or download it and print a copy of it for future use.
TVVP 2018 Examination: Eligibility Criteria:
Up to the age of 41 years, people can fill up their form for the TVVP Examination.
- Post-Graduate Degree or Diploma result from a well recognised College or University.
- Permanent Registration of the additional qualification in the concerned above board speciality with the Telangana State Medical Council or Andra Pradesh Medical Council.
Application Fee and Method of Payment:
- Application Fee: Rs. 600.
- The payment should be done online using the Payment Gateway and through your Debit Card, Net-Banking or any Wallet.
- The fee shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- IPOs or Demand Drafts are not accepted.
TVVP 2018 Examination: Method of Selection:
- Adequate marks in the Post-Graduate Degree or Diploma in the concerned Speciality.
- Additional Qualification.
- Weightage for contractual services.
- Weightage for the number of years elapsed since passing the Post-Graduate Degree or Diploma Course.
So, We have shared each and everything about the TVVP. If you need anything else related to any stuff, do comment below. We will provide it for you.
Keep visiting our blog for more latest guides and exams solutions.